> So I think that this post is supposed to be a big deal 😉 So just to let you know….this is it. My 100th blog post. Hooray.
Now for the important stuff! I have some updated photos from the nursery that I wanted to share with you. If you want to see what it looked like before you can visit that here.
Here was the checklist so that you can see what has been done:
- Pull up the carpet- DONE
- Refinish the hardwood floors beneath-DONE
- Fix the hole in the wall-DONE
- Repaint baseboards-95% DONE (four more little pieces left)
- Repaint Ceiling- DONE
- Do wall mural (with help of my artsy best friend!)- 0%
- Sand and repaint crib- 25% DONE (we have sanded the headboard and footboard)
- Find a dresser, bookcase, and twin size bed (and repaint if needed)- 90% DONE (FOR FREE!!!!!! the bed still needs to be repainted)
- Replace the old broken ceiling fan with a new shiny ceiling fan- DONE
I need to add one more-
- Finish hemming the curtains that I got from IKEA (more on that in a later post)- 50% DONE